- Problem Statement
- 1.Unstructured Data:-
- The data is provided unstructured in a conglomeration of many
- varied types of data and stored in their native types.
- 2.Data Stored:-
- The data is stored in their native types
- The data is uncleaned means data may contains undefined
- values like NULL values or ZERO.
- Data in the sheet contains heterogenious values-Heterogeneous
- data are any data with high variability of data types and formats.
- They are possibly ambiguous and low quality due to missing values,
- high data redundancy, and untruthfulness.
- File may contain missing data values.
- Data provided contains errors like sampling and non sampling errors:
The text below is selected, press Ctrl+C to copy to your clipboard. (⌘+C on Mac) No line numbers will be copied.
By Guest on 18th January 2023 04:53:58 AM | Syntax: TEXT | Views: 14
New paste | Download | Show/Hide line no. | Copy text to clipboard